In just a few short weeks Iâ€™m off to Mexico for my bestieâ€™s bachelorette! Iâ€™m stoked. The trip could not come at a better time.Â Naturally, in order to prepare, Iâ€™ve rounded up all my must have beach items for some time in the sun and sand:
1) A classic floppy hat
2) A sexy black one piece to match the hat perfectly
3) A delicate gold necklace that easily goes from day to night
4) Snapseed, my current fave instagram app, to document the trip in style
5) A great read (canâ€™t wait to dive into The Goldfinch!)
6) Bright red lips to make a statement, because I certainly wonâ€™t be wearing any other makeup
7) The cutest chunky sandals
8) A colorful graphic beach tote
9) Quality sun protection thatâ€™s paraben free
10) Some great round sunnies, in tortoise, of course.
Do you have any fun trips planned to get you through this final stretch of winter weather? Any must have beach buys? Iâ€™d love to hear!
that swimsuit! beautiful!!! have a great trip.
Waiiiit! When are you going?! Where?! Iâ€™M GOING TOO! Please oh please tell me weâ€™ll be there at the same time. Iâ€™m there April 9-14, staying in the Mayan Riviera
Aaaw Iâ€™m going the last weekend of March- to Playa Del Carmen. That would have been so fun though!!!
LOVING everything about this post! Iâ€™ll be in Punta Cana in April and this just got me super excited to start vaca shopping!
YAY! have the best time.
OMG, those shoes are to die for.
Enjoy it, doll — you deserve the break!
Have a great trip! I am sneaking away to FL next week and so happy to be out of the NYC cold weather.
For me its the west coast of COSTA RICA! Have always wanted to learn how to surf and love riding horses on the beautiful beaches. Going there for my BFFâ€™s birthday bash!
Have a wonderful trip! Love the hat and the bathing suit. Weâ€™re headed on a family cruise that leaves from NY, and goes to Florida and the Bahama. Can. Not. Wait.